Oh i exsist alright...just invis and waitting for my chance to strike http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1287430
Printable View
Oh i exsist alright...just invis and waitting for my chance to strike http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1287430
Yay! Welcome Drigg to our happy little community, though I have no idea what you mean about being existant and just hiding. But then again I pretend people don't exist until they post links to magelos.
So yah Im weird. Sue me.
Woo Drigg! Now we still need to get your boots upgraded! ..Oh yah...this is Artah in case my name isn't familiar. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
fanciful =)
Welcome Oarg.....I forgot how to spell the rest of his name. Yah Im that bright. Anyways welcome, even though Im reasonably sure you post here as much as Edi does.
He doesnt even Read the forums i ninja'ed the number ...
-gasp- how can you not read the forums their so informative [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Just wanted to say that for a long time i felt like the black sheep of LDK....my RL friends helped me to get into LDK and soon left the guild...plus the fact that i can only log on at around 4am est and the only LDK member some nights didn't help....but i have found new friends in LDK and...this is my 1st Guild and in my eye's it's the friendliest....Thank you everyone....What...too cheesey? lol
Hehe..I like cheesy! I always appreciate hearing that from members..but I'm guilty as charged..I'm a total corn ball lol. Just ask Gnomer (I think) ..or maybe anyone. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
lol cheese, 4am est your an hour ahead of me thats like 3am central time, this is my first guild to bessent helped me get into the LDK
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 16, 2006 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Solin Songweavir ]</font>